Tuesday, December 4, 2007

i blog, therefore i think

the best part of starting a blog has been that it allows me to actually think my thoughts. doing the mom thing means there's not a whole lot of time for that. which is quite a shock to the system after the self-absorbed single years (me!), the courting, getting married and being absorbed by our luv years (him!), and the first pregnancy (me again!).

now my thoughts are mainly about the kidlets, and rightly so. but it's nice to carve a few minutes out of a day to think about other things, too, or at least to process what i am thinking about the kids/the mommying (hard to do when you're making dinner with a crying 2-year-old clinging to your legs).

and, like pretty much every blog post i've written, this one just got interrupted: this time by a warm, pink, snuggly bundle of questions waking up. adios.

No comments: