Thursday, November 13, 2008

looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

remember in the movie airplane! when the stressed-out air traffic controller goes back to all his vices? substitute "batshit mental insane-o small children" for "airliner out of control" and "molasses coffee cake and cosmos" for "smoking and amphetamines" and you've got a pretty accurate idea of how my week has been. i resorted to trolling the interwebs for stories of child abuse just to make sure there are worse parents out there than me...

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I am SO with you this week!! There was a point on Thursday that I had to keep repeating the mantra "don't kill the children, don't kill the children". And, they weren't even MINE!!! (I work in an elementary cafeteria). ARGH!!! How many days until Chirstmas???