Wednesday, February 13, 2008

shoot me, cupid – just shoot me

last week, the handsome man switched the knobs on our bedroom door and the basement door. the basement door knob has a push-button lock in it, and the handsome man thought that moving it to our bedroom would give us more privacy for amore.

except thing one just went in our room, pushed the button, came out, and pulled the door shut.

the handsome man is now downstairs collecting tools to take the door knob apart. and i am heading to the bathtub ALONE. now that's amore.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Here's amore. My hubby bought the obligatory Vday card today. I know he bought it today. That's how he operates. It was pretty dog-eared and it had monkeys talking to each other inside. Is that what happens after 20 years, I get monkeys?! Oh, and he forgot to sign the card.